Followers

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Singing in the Rain.. Just Singing in the Rain

"Oh I love a rainy night.".
What an oldie but goodie song!
Makes me want to get up and do more than just chair dance.
lol
In Western MA it's drizzly bleak & dreary today....another not quite Spring yet day typical of New England!
Yesterday morning we had 3 Deer, 2 does and one buck grazing their way through-out our back yard! You ask how do we know it was a buck?
Well...... ( biology here people!) it's Springtime and ....
you know...... he was trying to do his thing.. ;]
I can only hope they come back with a fawn in a few months!!

We got a few awesome shots. I'll try to share a few with you.

Nothing is blooming here yet.
The street sanders from the harsh winter killed off all my crocus along most likely, with my daffodils and Hyacinth :{So sad!
Moles ate my tulips.. What's a girl to do??

Ok Blogger isn't letting me add any images this morning.
No spell check either.. I'm in trouble now!
I'll find a friend to help with that later.
Drat!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I need to see the deer to beleive you !

Lorien Clark said...

Hi Kimmie!